Christopher’s Crab Dip
posted in Appetizer
- 2 cups sweet onion chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup olive oil mayo
- 1 cup plant based cream cheese (I like Kite Hill)
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat flaked
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese (optional)
Mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
I use Vidalia onions when they are available for this recipe. However, you
may use any sweet onion available.