posted in Salad
Fresh and full of citrus flavor, this salad is simple, yet elegant – a perfect match for seafood.
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 large orange, sectioned, juice reserved
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Arrange salad, onion, grapefruit, and orange sections on salad plates. In a small dish, combine reserved orange juice, orange zest, mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Drizzle over the salads.