Not Your Mama’s Tuna Salad
posted in Salad
Forget everything you remember about the mayo laden tuna salads of the past!
- 2 cans of tuna drained and flaked (I use Safe Catch)
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil Mayonnaise (I use Primal Kitchen)
- 1 tbs. Avocado oil (Again Primal Kitchen)
- 1/3 cup sweet Vidalia onion finely diced
- 1/3 cup finely diced bell peppers (I do 1/2 and 1/2 red and green for color)
- 1 tbsp. dried dill
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. coarse black pepper
Combine ingredients in a large bowl and chill for one hour before serving. Delicious!